Saturday, December 30, 2017

Pitiful Trump in Mike Schmidt's interview.

I was embarrassed for Trump. I know he is immoral, a lier, pretty much uneducated, and just a twisted mind looking at the world through "green colored" lenses. Mike Schmidt let Trump expose his personal failings at understanding, understanding of history, law, governing, etc. I pitied his lack of knowledge and how to talk in sentences. I have no pity for what he has done to the Republican Party, to American Justice, and believe firmly that he is a traitor. What I came away with is that Putin did not need to be a "super spy" to turn Trump into a Russian Agent. He can't resist anyone who pats him on his overblown head, like Schmidt did in this interview. Pity my President, and yours, is such a completely empty drum. Not a bit of substance anywhere, in any field of human intercourse. What has brought us to this condition should frighten all of us. Indifference, depending on others to be alert and self-defensive has failed. We each must quit being so tolerating of fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment