Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Ugly Americans

It was insulting when we were "The Ugly Americans" because of uneducated, unread, uncultured new rich traveling the world and exposing our national ignorance and prejudices. But now, now we ARE the ignorant, uncultured, ugly people with degrees from Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc. mostly in underwater basket weaving. Not only did the ignorant politicianns just fail over a half million dead Americans and their families and friends. Not only did Congressmen sign on to a Trump suit asking the Supreme Court to appoint the biggest idiot ever in politics as Dictator for life, those politicians didn't even understand, and don't to today know what the hell they were doing. Their Oligarchs sent their chauffeurs down to Congress to tell their flunckies what to do, and their flunkies did. Up with MAGA, Down with the United States. please, bring back the Ugly Americans, these stupid ones just make me laugh, 'til I cry, and think how I loved being an American. All my life I've been a sucker: God, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Good triumphs over evil 'cause its nicer, Study math & science, make the world better for Republicans. Hell, even our Scientists failed us. But I knew, I saw it all coming, when the Senate put lying dog Justice Thomas on the Supreme Court, I knew America had died. Maybe Hamilton was right, maybe the people aren't wise enough to govern themselves. Only Jefferson answered him, "Then they should govern others?" And Gaetz and Trump say, "Certainly we should. We're smart." 

No comments:

Post a Comment