Monday, August 12, 2019

Adult Stem Cell Regeneration Ad put on AFAR

This is an advertisement for Adult Stem Cell Regeneration, LLC. I'm putting it here because I think this community should know I have watched my 76 year old body rebuild itself from the inside out over the last 3 years. Empirical evidence: my arms have defined muscles, thick skin, and new dark hair growing. I have a courier job driving packages from one point to another in northern NJ. The rest of the ad, and the other regenerated organs, are found at http://adultstemcellregeneration.com/. I know it's impossible. I know it can't happen, I know it is the most improbable thing in the world; and I know it has happened to me and at least one other person over 76. I want everyone to have the benefit of actually regenerating their adult stem cells. Think, for a moment, if this is true, how things will change. It's mostly what the anti-aging community has been working to accomplish. It is certainly increased healthspan, and probably lifespan.

No comments:

Post a Comment